Sales and Use Tax Forms

We are no longer automatically sending you a paper coupon booklet for Sales and Use Tax returns.  You can file your Sales and Use tax returns through the Maryland Tax Connect Portal.  If you would like to continue receiving paper coupons you can request them by e-mailing or you can mail your request to Comptroller of Maryland Revenue Administration Division P.O. Box 1829 Annapolis, MD, 21404.