Filing Appeals

Don't agree with an assessment or a refund denial? You can file an appeal with the Comptroller's office.The Hearings and Appeals Division is a fair, impartial, and efficient forum in which disputes between taxpayers and the Maryland Comptroller's office involving taxes and fees administered by the agency are resolved.

Judges Gavel